Rose’s Top Tips
Please remember….You are in CONTROL of your VoiceQuilt.
- How you invite folks to record a message
- Which messages are included in your VoiceQuilt and in what order.
- How your messages are labeled.
- How you share your VoiceQuilt.
- You select 3, 7 or 30 Days of unlimited messages to start.
- Your Phone Time starts when you receive your first incoming call AFTER recording your Greeting
- You must record your Greeting, Intro or Closing message while Phone Time remains.
- You can always add more days of unlimited messages.
Length of Messages:
- The length of an individual message recorded through the phone is 7 minutes 30 seconds
- The VoiceQuilt player will preserve 999 messages or around 4 hours 15 minutes of audio – whichever comes first
- When you use VoiceQuilt’s invitation system, each unique email address will be assigned a unique Invitation Number.
- All Invitation Numbers can be shared and used multiple times.
- You can upload your music to your VoiceQuilt any time after you record your Greeting.
- Your music must be in .mp3 or .wav format. The songs will play as separate messages
- You must upload your music from a computer (PC or Mac). Apple does NOT allow you to upload music files from iPhone or iPad.
- The limit for an individual file is 20 MB
- We ship your VoiceQuilt order no later than the next business day (Saturday is NOT a business day)
- Express shipping options are available.