Recording a voice message toast or favorite memory is easy. Here are some quick tips.
1) Choose a phrase and fill in the blanks.
- When I think of you, the first thing that comes to mind is ______.
- Do you remember the time we ______? Or the time you ______?
- I still laugh when I think about the time ______.
Be sure to include details like where you were and when the event occurred.
2) Visit QuoteGarden.com or BrainyQuote.com and
search on “Mom,” “Friend” or “Teacher”.
After you’ve found a quote, jot down one reason (or a specific memory) that links it to the person you are celebrating.
3) Show and Tell – with music…
What song reminds you of the person you are celebrating? Does that song trigger a specific memory – or a feeling – involving the person you are celebrating? For more music inspiration, read tips here.